Saturday, June 07, 2003

i'm back in! -sticks tongue out at adrian- so there. =)

my stat prof, David Clifford, in an email sent at some unholy hour last night:

Please note the time of this email, this is the first time in my life I stayed in on Friday night to do statistics, and like I guessed, it wasn't so much fun, but you are all worth it!

ruimin's fault i'm thinking about my previously posted problem with regression analysis: now i have to find myself some reasons that families stay together that are different from eating together. like perhaps if low income families are more likely to stay together, or perhaps if low income families are more likely to eat together. hmm. in the meantime --

joni mitchell morning:

See You Sometime

We're in for more rain
I could sure use some sunshine on my apple trees
It seems such a shame
We start out so kind and end so heartlessly
I couldn't take them all on then
With a headful of questions and hypes
So when the hopes got so slim
I just resigned
But I'd still like to see you sometime
I'd sure like to see you

Urge For Going

He got the urge for going when the meadow grass was turning brown
And summertime was falling down and winter was closing in

Now the warriors of winter they give a cold triumphant shout
And all that stays is dying, all that lives is getting out
See the geese in chevron flight
Flappin' and a-racin' on before the snow
They got the urge for going and they've got the wings so they can go

They get the urge for going when the meadow grass is turning brown
And summertime is falling down and winter's closing in


Help Me

Help me
I think I'm falling
In love too fast
It's got me hoping for the future
And worrying about the past
'Cause I've seen some hot hot blazes
Come down to smoke and ash
We love our lovin'
But not like we love our freedom...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home