Saturday, January 24, 2004

i might as well have a new computer, because everything on this one has been wiped in the process of fixing what was wrong with it previously. i have some data backed up somewhere, but otherwise all the programs like ICQ and AIM, microsoft office, that kind of thing essential to my life - they've been erased and need to be reinstated.

so forgive me if for the next couple of days this page is filled with profanity and indignation at the stupidity of microsoft corporation.

and those of you who regularly read my blog and have blogs of your own that i usually stop by, please drop me a line and let me know where that blog is -with the exception of adrian, and people who are linked off adrian, because i know who you are and where. in particular, RYAN, where is your blog?? -grin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home