Friday, May 21, 2004

testing out the new photoblogging functions




so i've discovered that Blogger has new photo functions =) yay! so, the inaugural photo is one taken over the summer at my dad's birthday dinner - that's me on the left, my baby cousin (well she's in sch, so not really, but she's our littlest) rachel, and my brother ben.

wow, this is incredibly sweet. watch this space for more photos in the future, now that (a) my camera is back online and (b) i know how to get photos onto it. good job Blogger.

two more things to say:

(a) i hate microsoft, and bill gates should never have been born; and
(b) Olympus makes the craziest crappiest software for its digital cameras EVER. they seem want to make it impossible for you to find the photos on your computer using anything but their program, and then you can't do anything with them. bleaugh, i say to them. and phoooey too.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, May 22, 2004, Blogger Ondine said...

How do you use photoblogging? I tried but failed. :(

 
At 10:58 AM, May 22, 2004, Blogger J. said...

you have to download the Hello client with the Bloggerbot, and then play around with it a little bit...the buttons aren't immediately obvious, which is problematic. i had to hit 'Publish' and then go back and edit the post to my satisfaction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home