Sunday, August 29, 2004

soon i'll be back at college

i wish i could go back to college
life was so simple back then
what would i give
to go back and live
in a dorm with a mealplan again

i wish i could go back to college
in college you know who you are
you sit in the quad and think
oh my god i am totally gonna go far

how do i go back to college
i don't know who i am anymore
i wanna go back to my room and find a msg in dry erase pen on the door

wish i could just drop a class
or get into a play
or change my major
or fuck my TA
i need an academic advisor to point the way

we could be
sitting in the computer lab
four am before the final paper is due
cursing the world 'cos i didn't start sooner
and seeing the rest of the class there too

i wish i could go back to college
how do i go back to college
oh, i wish i had taken more pictures

but if i were to go back to college
think what a loser i'd be
i'd walk through the quad
and think oh my god
these kids are so much younger than me

I Wish I Could Go Back To College, OST Avenue Q

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, September 04, 2004, Blogger Readymade said...

/sigh.

Only too true :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home