Monday, September 27, 2004

easy listening

still haven't finished the italy updates, but can't bring myself to write anything long today. tomorrow, work begins, and major work avoidance along with it. until then -i enjoy my last few hours of total freedom.

the entire point of this post is to say that if i were ever to sing professionally, i would like to do music like Norah Jones. (i don't care if critics think it all sounds the same. i like it! =p)

however, since the likelihood of my singing professionally is remote, i think it's safe to say that i'll just continue to sing Norah Jones's songs in the shower and out loud on my way to school.

i've spent most of the weekend not in my apartment, for a change -hanging out at alex's place, and hanging out with amanda and shum. meanwhile, the temperature is dropping, and fall definitely Cometh. normal blogging service to resume soon. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home