Friday, October 15, 2004

poor again

i just thought i'd stop by and log the fact that i just paid off my credit card bill which included the whopping cost of a new 12inch Powerbook.

ouch.

on the upside, i think they have raised my credit limit yet again, so i am unlikely to run smack into another credit ceiling anytime soon. unless i buy a car or a house. -grin-

not in the mood to do any work tonight -tired and headachey and fearful that i have yet another cold (is it possible, H, that you gave me the plague over the phone last night? regardless of that, it was good to hear from you =p)- so will curl up in bed and finish Ann Patchett's Bel Canto and perhaps (finally) read some Thurber. i also have the latest pratchett (Going Postal) waiting to be read. ahhhh bliss.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, October 15, 2004, Blogger A said...

A new powerbook? Why didn't I hear of it??? Pictures!!! =) How have you been anyway, old girl? Is it rude to call girls old?

 
At 11:53 AM, October 16, 2004, Blogger J. said...

adr: oh, i should've told you...they are doing the academic deal here (buy a ibook or powerbook with an iPod and get two hundred bucks off) so a friend and i got together (she got the iPod). am waiting with bated breath to get it (it will be delivered sometime next week). i promise to stick photos up when i see the baby :)

otherwise things are going well - school is gathering steam, so work is starting to get harder, but still quite managable, seeing as i am not taking terribly stressful classes. ah, being a senior is nice. but yeah i haven't talked to you for a while. how are things going for you? :)

 
At 3:12 PM, October 16, 2004, Blogger A said...

Time has been tight this semester, school wise, but still holding up. No suicidal thoughts yet ha. Ah. They have the same ipod + ibook/pbook deal here as well, but the NTU/NUS offers are better because of the 3 year warranty you get.

I can imagine the wait though. I love my 12", but I can't wait for the G5 next year man. It's just that the 12" is serving me so well I would need a really good excuse to get a new one =) Are you coming back for Xmas? I doubt it, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home