Saturday, May 21, 2005

penance, or The Music Meme

adrian, my friend, in penance for having not talked to you in weeks (i'm sorry!) and not staying up to date with what's up with you, i'm going to spend the next half an hour wrestling with these questions (they're harder than they look!). just for you. -grin-

Total volume of music files on my computer:
4.73 GB or 4.8 days or 350 songs on Portia's hard drive
8 GB or 1732 songs on the iPod (it strikes me i shd name it...)

The last CD I bought was:
Glassworks by Philip Glass

Song playing right now:
Fallen by Sarah McLachlan

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own from U2's How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
2. Breathe (2 AM) by Anna Nalick, because i can't get it out of my mind after i've heard it
3. Disappear by Hoobastank
4. Sand In My Shoes by Dido
5. ?? (An Jing) by Jay Chou

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

Alex, because i can :p
S. the Languishing Cat, because i have no idea what's on her iPod!
SM!
Evan -whenever it is you get back home -grin-
Bob, because it's always fascinating to hear from bob. :p

in other news, i cut my hair yesterday for the first time since August. i think about five to six inches must have come off. it's now the shortest it's been in -years, i think. just brushing my collarbones, with plenty of flyaway layers and curly messiness. i like it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home