Monday, July 04, 2005

Graduation Day

as promised to various peeps, graduation photos have been uploaded to Flickr. =) my dad handed me this cd this morning with my photos burned on it, and a cool picture of Rockefeller burned on the cd label! very cool. (i know, i am a geek, but cd-label-burning is very very cool...)

anyways. let's begin with me and the parentals:

the parents and i

alex, his brother amos, cece and i:

Alex, Amos, Cece and I

Mari, Brian and I - i missed the official Mathews House phototaking!:

Brian, Mariangela and I

Alex and I - why do you always stand with your arms crossed? :p

alex and i

and finally My Diploma -huge sigh of relief-:

me and my diploma

5 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, July 04, 2005, Blogger perception said...

are the SO and I the only couple without fu1 qi1 xiang4? =)

 
At 11:09 PM, July 04, 2005, Blogger takchek said...

Congrats. :)

 
At 11:41 PM, July 04, 2005, Blogger SM said...

I see beautiful shoes. Very nice. =)

 
At 12:42 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger J. said...

perception: entirely possible. however, it's easily remedied...-grin-

Takchek: thanks! =)

SM: they are beautiful. but i need a way to keep the strap at the back up! otherwise they shred my feet. v bad.

 
At 1:52 AM, July 06, 2005, Blogger perception said...

easily remedied? *laugh* not in my case, certainly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home