Friday, July 08, 2005

Just for A01A

my darlings -

cheryl is in town for just another week, so we would like to arrange a dinner to meet up, hang out, catch up before she takes off to go back to her high-flying life in boston. (lucky child.) so - msg me at the same number as last time (leave a comment if you don't have it) and let me know what works for you between monday and friday next week (11th through 15th July) and we'll set something up, ok? so far it's me and gail and cheryl - i know there are more of us out there hiding in the woodwork.

i'll return us to regularly scheduled (that is, not at all scheduled) programming now. =)

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous a-drey said...

Heys J =p

audrey here =p don't have your number dearie =p can you email it to me at audrey@intuios.com?

cheers,
drey :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home